A vital aspect of the branding for any company or organisation is the signage that it employs. People very often take for granted the impact of something as simple and basic as a clear, distinctive and attractive sign over a shop front. However, this one sign in fact has to perform multiple tasks simultaneously, acting to inform, educate and at times entertain all at the same time.
This means that when it comes to the design of your sign, it is important to keep in mind a number of key factors in order to deliver instant brand recognition.
Get Maximum Exposure for Your Brand
Throughout the world today, there is an incredible – and understandable – drive from competing brands to stand out from the rest, with the result that the average person is bombarded in all directions by marketing materials of one form or another. This means that any message you intend to communicate to your target audience needs to be clear and direct, as does any sign that bears these messages.
Concision and clarity are vital here – no matter what audience you target or message you intend to deliver, keeping your signs in Surrey clear and easy to understand will always trump cluttered, confused or even misleading signs and media.
Wherever you plan to display your company, consider the below five points as this will only help improve your marketing campaign and, ultimately, the recognition of your brand.
- Size – how much space do you actually require? Consider streamlining your message so that less information becomes more
- Logo – should be the main feature and focal point for your sign in Surrey, creating instant recognition and then association between sign and brand
- Colour Scheme – does your colour scheme stand out and demand attention? Use colours that go well together to create a vibrant, distinctive contrast between the background and the logo
- Design – does your sign create a distinctive, personalised and engaging experience for the viewer? Make sure that any letters or symbols are clearly legible from a distance
- Placement – consider the height and positioning of the sign in relation to its intended surroundings. This can have a huge impact on the visual experience your audience receives
By following these golden rules and combining them with our years of experience in the field, we can create an ever increasing range of complementary signs, exhibition materials and vehicle graphics for our clients in Surrey and the South East.
At G-Print Signs, our in house designers aim for maximum effect across the range of signs and related media that we continue to provide, delivering a clear, concise message that accurately conveys the values of each brand we work with. For more information about our services please feel free to get in touch or submit an enquiry.